Claims Tree Structure
P1 = Patent US 9, 156,715
P2 = Patent (US&, 247,262B2)
Language and Structure
- The summary of P1 is more detailed than that of P2.
- Both of the patents give a description of inventions that are technologically time.
- Both writers have used Calibri 12 font in presenting their work.
- The two patents are written in the American English.
- P1 has a total of 61 claims unlike P2 that has 56 claims.
- In both patents, the presentation of claims is chronological and orderly.
- In both patents, the explanation and the claims run parallel on the same page
Structure and Wording
- Both patents present their report in vertical orientation of paragraphs
- In P1, abbreviation of words is dominant unlike in P2
- P2 gives more detailed examples than P1.
- In both patents, a new paragraph is begun after skipping a line.